Help Desk Manager
iFuse Solutions is looking to hire an aspiring Help Desk Manager for our client in downtown Cleveland. The company is a leading managed service firm that partners with health and education agencies throughout the nation. The Help Desk Manager would be responsible for:
- Supervise Help Desk Agents and monitor team performance and quality assurance
- Provide Help Desk service staff with guidance and training based on experience handling progressively complex questions and situations. Design and enforce ticket handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Perform regular quality checks of tickets and corresponding documentation.
- Use information gathered from quality checks to improve future performance.
- Analyze the performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance the quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Identify peak work periods and manage accordingly.
- Maintain adequate records/documentation for audit and internal control purposes. Learn program rules of assigned projects to ensure the ability to respond to Customer Service inquiries. Develop an excellent working knowledge of operating platforms required to fulfill job responsibilities. Respond to all inquiries in a professional, friendly, and timely manner and manage support ticket resolution. Maintain an effective working relationship with program management and client sponsor.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Drive service level expectations against the performance of the team to ensure that clients experience a positive response to inquiries, issues, and events.
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Outcome and solution-oriented with a high sense of urgency.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to read the communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills. Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Ability to effectively participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Bachelors or Associate Degree in a related discipline
- 5 years of Help Desk experience
- Ideally looking for someone with leadership or supervisory experience to train into the full manager role.