Vice President of Partner Success
About the Role
We are looking for a Vice President of Partner Success to maximize company growth through strategic partnerships in the mortgage and financial services verticals, among others. Reporting to the CEO as a member of the executive team, he/she will be responsible for overseeing the strategy, execution and management of all aspects related to partnerships, including but not limited to, prospecting, contract negotiations, implementation, and account management / growth.
We are seeking a dynamic and driven player-coach with a proven track record of delivering company growth and ability to inspire / support a team to deliver outsized results. The role is ideal for a candidate looking to leave their mark on a high growth, fun loving, innovative company that empowers its employees to bring their authentic self to work and support our “One Team One Dream” mentality.
- Manage the Business Development and Partnerships departments and provide leadership on strategic objectives, critical focus areas for growth and efficiency, and overall partner growth tactics
- Set, define, and execute annual growth strategy, sales plans, goals, and forecasts, through expansion of existing partner and new partner / vertical opportunities
- Oversee the onboarding of new partners, ensuring smooth, efficient, and successful implementations
- Work closely with senior executives of partners to develop trust and respect with the goal to accelerate the expansion of Matic’s program
- Structure new partnerships to efficiently handle high volume of deployments while maintaining high quality standards
- Establish and maintain key performance indicators / metrics, utilizing to monitor the performance of the business development and partnerships teams to identify opportunities, risks, or challenges, and provide actionable insights for continued improvement
- Strategically optimize revenue growth while maintaining focus on profitability
- Continuously monitor the overall performance and health of existing partnerships, proactively identifying and solving issues before they arise
- Identify new growth opportunities and areas of innovation
- Champion cross-functional collaboration, forging strong relationships with the goal to build consensus and alignment across the organization
- Serve as a “Thought Leader” in the industry and promote Matic to industry leaders, partners, and prospects
- Stay abreast of market trends, competitor activities, and industry developments to identify partnership opportunities and deliver continuous improvement
- 10+ years of business leadership experience, including 7+ years in partnerships, and 3+ years in business development
- 5+ years of experience partnering with and influencing at the senior executive level
- Track record of effectively negotiating contracts and managing highly complex partnerships
- People-focused leader with proven ability to design, lead and develop high-performing teams
- Exceptional strategic thinking ability and the drive to execute against strategy with a sense of urgency
- Creative problem solver and innovator - you may be building new business models and working on first-of-its-kind partnership structures
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Availability to travel for business meetings, deals and industry conferences
What We Offer
- Matic Stock Options - all employees have ownership in Matic
- Flexible Paid Time Off - take off as much time as you need - we support work / life balance
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance - Matic pays 100% for employees - $0 out of your paycheck
- Health Savings Account (HSA) - with monthly employer contribution
- 401(k) Retirement Plan Option
- Continuing education - licensing and professional development paid for by Matic.
- A TRUE team culture - One Team, One Dream is our company motto
- Frequent team events & activities - happy hours, charity events, game nights, exercise clubs, etc.
- Modern and casual office environment with various amenities - ping pong table, game room, coffee/espresso bar, weekly catered lunches, wellness space, etc.
Matic is an insurance tech startup who delivers an unbiased approach to insurance. We combine a powerful digital experience with assistance from our team of trusted advisors. Matic has changed the landscape of the insurtech industry by integrating insurance within the home and auto ownership experience.
Our digital insurance marketplace has over 50 A-rated home and auto carriers, as well as distribution partners in industries ranging from mortgage origination and servicing to banking, auto financing, and much more.
Working at Matic means working collaboratively towards one common goal; we are one team with one dream. We have a fast-paced culture that is driven by quality, transparency, and of course fun.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. This position does not offer sponsorship.