Assurance Services Experienced Staff Accountant
Pease & Associates, CPA's
Pease Bell, CPAs is a rapidly growing mid-sized accounting firm serving an expanding nationwide client base. Now with multiple offices, over 150 employees, and staff located throughout the US, our priority is to provide the same exceptional quality of client support that has built our reputation in a crowded CPA marketplace.
Our diverse clientele engages us for specialized expert assistance in Accounting Advisory, Audit & Assurance, Business Consulting, Buy-Side Advisory, Employee Benefit Plans, Estate Planning, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Tax Compliance & Consulting. In addition, our services cover a variety of industries, including Construction, Distribution, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Motion Picture, Nonprofit, Real Estate, and services.
As Assurance Services Experienced Staff Accountant, you will assist in the fieldwork and work with management in various assurance areas and audit-related client engagements; these projects range in size, scopes, and industries; the assurance services offered by the firm focus exclusively on serving privately-held, entrepreneurial businesses and include:
- Audit, review, and compilation engagements
- Agreed-Upon procedures
- Internal control evaluation: a review of accounting processes and analysis of key financial metrics
- Forecasts and projections
- Due diligence/acquisition assistance projects
Required Education and Experience:
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification or qualified to sit for the CPA exam
- 2+ years of professional, full-time public accounting audit experience, including knowledge of GAAP financial statement requirements
- Experience working with clients from a variety of industries, with expertise in the manufacturing industry preferred
- A strong desire for continuous learning and career advancement
- Self-motivation with strong technical and leadership skills
- Open to local travel for client engagements, as required
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding benefit programs, flexible work schedules, and excellent career advancement with growth opportunities for motivated individuals continuing education and achieving professional certifications are supported.