SenseICs is a growing small business in Columbus, Ohio. We engineer innovation by designing and developing the world’s most advanced integrated circuit (IC) technology. At SenseICs, we combine decades of engineering expertise with a forward-thinking, company-wide commitment to exploring what’s next in integrated circuit and electronic systems design. Our designs target imaging, RF, trusted microelectronics, and radiation hard applications.
We are looking for exceptional leaders who view their professional career as a mission to change the future and take pride in accomplishing excellence. Our team of dedicated, passionate, and motivated professionals look forward to welcoming you to SenseICs. If you are ready to strengthen your skillset and grow then this is the environment for you! Take on the challenge with us of creating state-of-the-art technology needed to change the world!
We believe that our people are our greatest strength, and that people do their best work when they’re treated well. We take care of our team by providing a casual, collaborative office environment and flexible schedules. We’re also proud to offer a caring, competitive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as retirement savings plans, tuition reimbursement, and stock options.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing tasks and working with minor supervision. They will be passionate, self-motivated, organized, and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures smooth running of our office daily administrative activities and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Support contracting and mutual agreements execution
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Assist accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist management whenever necessary
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in writing and editing business and engineering documents
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (word, excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in Quickbooks is preferred, however not required
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role is preferred
- High school diploma; BSc / BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred