The Clinical Research Data Specialist will coordinate and facilitate the clinical trial data for participants enrolled in clinical research studies conducted by principal investigator at University Hospitals Case Medical Center.
- Assist and complete case report forms entry, review and abstraction required to conduct clinical research with the IRB, pharmaceutical sponsor, and other internal, external agencies or committees.
- Provide timely and professional ongoing data entry of clinical trial data by identifying errors and inconsistencies of data in accordance with study submission, completion guidelines across a variety of studies indifferent therapeutic areas and phases.
- Assure that the integrity and quality of the clinical research trial is maintained and that the trial is conducted in accordance with SOPs, GCP guidelines, sponsor guidelines and current regulations.
- High School Equivalent / GED
- Detail oriented person with the ability to work independently on multiple tasks and manage time effectively.
- Ability to understand and communicate data requirements to others.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer operations and demonstrated computer skills in a variety of software environments required. Excel, Access, Word, database applications.
UH Cleveland Medical Center
UH Cleveland Medical Center is University Hospitals’ flagship academic medical center. With more than 1,000 registered beds, UH Cleveland Medical Center provides primary, specialty and subspecialty medical and surgical care in the heart of Cleveland’s University Circle.