- Coordinate and facilitate the clinical trial data for participants enrolled in clinical research studies conducted by principal investigator(s) at University Hospitals Case Medical Center. (20%)
- Assist and complete case report forms entry, review and abstraction required to conduct clinical research with the IRB, pharmaceutical sponsor, and other internal/external agencies or committees. (30%)
- Provide timely and professional ongoing data entry of clinical trial data by identifying errors and inconsistencies of data in accordance with study submission/completion guidelines across a variety of studies indifferent therapeutic areas and phases. (30%)
- Assure that the integrity and quality of the clinical research trial is maintained and that the trial is conducted in accordance with SOPs, GCP guidelines, sponsor guidelines and current regulations. (20%)
Required For All Jobs
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- For specific duties and responsibilities, refer to documentation provided by the department during orientation.
- Must abide by all requirements to safely and securely maintain Protected Health Information (PHI) for our patients. Annual training, the UH Code of Conduct and UH policies and procedures are in place to address appropriate use of PHI in the workplace.
- High School Equivalent / GED Required
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Detail-oriented person with the ability to work independently on multiple tasks and manage time effectively. Required
- Ability to understand and communicate data requirements to others. Required
- Medical terminology Preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and written communication skills. Required
- Basic knowledge of computer operations and demonstrated computer skills in a variety of software environments (ie Excel, Access, Word, database applications). Required
- Standing Occasionally
- Walking Occasionally
- Sitting Constantly
- Lifting Rarely 20 lbs
- Carrying Rarely 20 lbs
- Pushing Rarely 20 lbs
- Pulling Rarely 20 lbs
- Climbing Rarely 20 lbs
- Balancing Rarely
- Stooping Rarely
- Kneeling Rarely
- Crouching Rarely
- Crawling Rarely
- Reaching Rarely
- Handling Occasionally
- Grasping Occasionally
- Feeling Rarely
- Talking Constantly
- Hearing Constantly
- Repetitive Motions Frequently
- Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination Frequently
University Hospitals is a national leader in healthcare that takes pride in calling North-East, Ohio home. With more than 150 locations throughout Cleveland and the surrounding metropolitan areas, UH provides unique opportunities to deliver world-class care in the communities where our employees live, work, and play.