Automation Engineer - CRM
Columbus, OH, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 9, 2021
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Systems is looking for a self driven and passionate Software Engineer in Test to join our rapidly growing team. As a Software Engineer in Test for Veeva you will be asked to collaborate closely with functional QA, Developers, and Production Managers to develop and maintain a suite of automation test cases that will ensure product quality
What You’ll Do
- Develop automation software across iOS, Web, Windows, AWS, and API environments
- Develop using Swift, Java, Python, and C#
- Use top automation tools including Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, and EarlGrey
- Manage robust automation test suites
- Ensure product quality using CI/CD methodologies
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in the Veeva CRM products
- Contribute to automation infrastructure improvements
- Collaborates with team members around the globe
- Must be able to work in a team setting and collaborate with others
- Qualified candidates should have completed a 4 year college degree. Preferred are educational backgrounds in Computer Science (CS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), or Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher is required for new grads
Nice to Have
- Relevant internship experience
- Salesforce.com knowledge
- Performance testing experience
- Automation infrastructure knowledge
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
- Gym reimbursement program
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?