Solutions Engineer (Full Stack)
OSA Technology Partners
We are looking for Software Engineers with demonstrated abilities, passion and a desire to always be improving through new technical challenges. The ideal candidate will have good design sense, a broad technical background, and a natural curiosity for producing effective, modern software solutions.
- Solid core HTML/CSS/JS skills
- Enterprise-level experience with one or more software frameworks
- Experience building web applications from concept to completion
- Engineer applications, including mobile applications built on hybrid technology
- Rapid prototyping of solutions using digital prototyping tools
- Maintaining documentation and work tickets
- Peer code-review
- Coordinating with our systems team for CI/CD, containerization and release management
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Application and API functionality (e.g. Java/Spring, Node.JS, GO, Ruby On Rails)
- Relational and document databases (e.g. MySql, MongoDB)
- Third-party services and APIs (Twilio, Slack, Serverless)
- Hybrid mobile technologies (e.g. Ionic, Cordova or Expo)
IS THE OSA ENGINEERING CREW RIGHT FOR YOU?
OSA engineers are strategic thinkers who embrace agility, curiosity and accountability. Our customers trust the OSA Crew to implement core technology solutions. As a member of the OSA Engineering Crew, you will be involved in the iterative design and development of software relied on by thousands of users every day. We operate in small teams providing full stack development, legacy systems integration and deployment support across a broad range of operational use-cases.
Competitive Salary, Health Care Plan, Retirement Plan, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Family Leave, Training & Certification Allowance, Wellness Program, Casual and Flexible Working Environment
OSA Technology Partners is a software engineering and IT managed services provider headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. We are technology architects with an eye for opportunity. We implement technology to solve operational challenges, enabling teams to run leaner, be more innovative, and outperform the competition. Our customers are non-profit organizations, government agencies and businesses with teams of one to 5,000 employees. OSA leadership has a combined 40+ years of software engineering and technology industry experience.