Systems Engineer (DevOps)
OSA Technology Partners
We are looking for Systems Engineers with demonstrated abilities, passion and a desire to always be improving through new technical challenges. The ideal candidate will have experience designing and deploying infrastructure solutions (DevOps) for engineering teams, and a natural curiosity for technical process improvement.
- 3+ years of experience managing enterprise technology systems
- Experience using code to standardize the provisioning of IT/Infrastructure services (IaC)
- Experience with one or more major cloud provider (specifically AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Provide dynamic troubleshooting and support of the systems needed to support the OSA Engineering crew
- Design, implement, and maintain a library of cloud deployment solutions
- Coordinate monitoring and availability of cloud infrastructure
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Linux-based infrastructure server infrastructure
- Open-source web, application, and database technologies
- Configuration and management of DevOps tools
IS THE OSA ENGINEERING CREW RIGHT FOR YOU?
OSA engineers are strategic thinkers who embrace agility, curiosity and accountability. Our customers trust the OSA Crew to implement core technology solutions. As a member of the OSA Engineering Crew, you will be involved in the iterative design and development of software relied on by thousands of users every day. We operate in small teams providing full stack development, legacy systems integration and deployment support across a broad range of operational use-cases.
Competitive Salary, Health Care Plan, Retirement Plan, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Family Leave, Training & Certification Allowance, Wellness Program, Casual and Flexible Working Environment
OSA Technology Partners is a software engineering and IT managed services provider headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. We are technology architects with an eye for opportunity. We implement technology to solve operational challenges, enabling teams to run leaner, be more innovative, and outperform the competition. Our customers are non-profit organizations, government agencies and businesses with teams of one to 5,000 employees. OSA leadership has a combined 40+ years of software engineering and technology industry experience.