Accounting and Tax Experienced Staff Accountant
Pease & Associates, CPA's
Pease Bell, CPAs is a rapidly growing mid-sized accounting firm serving an expanding nationwide client base. Now with multiple offices and more than 130 employees, our priority is to provide the same exceptional quality of client support that has built our reputation in a crowded CPA marketplace.
Our diverse clientele engages us for specialized expert assistance in Accounting Advisory, Audit & Assurance, Business Consulting, Buy-Side Advisory, Employee Benefit Plans, Estate Planning, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Tax Compliance & Consulting. In addition, our services cover a variety of industries, including Construction, Distribution, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Motion Picture, Nonprofit, Real Estate, and services.
As a Tax Advisory or Accounting and Tax Group Services Staff Accountant, your responsibilities include preparing various high-end business, trust, and individual tax returns. Other responsibilities include working directly with clients to report financial information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Currently has or is working towards your CPA designation
- One year of professional public accounting experience
- Experience in accounting and financial reporting
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Knowledge of all flow-through entities
- A strong desire for continuous learning and career advancement
- Self-motivation with strong technical skills
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding benefit programs, flexible work schedules, and excellent career advancement with growth opportunities for motivated individuals. In addition, continuing education and achieving professional certifications are encouraged.