Director of Finance
Pease & Associates, CPA's
This opening is for one of Pease Bell CPA's clients.
Built on a foundation of respect for our clients and employees, UHM has been a leader in the Mortgage Industry since 1970. With locations across the United States, UHM remains a world-class company where people come first.
The Director of FP&A is responsible for directing a team of finance professionals on the overall planning, monitoring, and reporting of the company's & affiliate's financial performance, including developing and managing financial analysis procedures and identifying and prioritizing recommended actions. The role conducts financial analysis, modeling, forecasting, and reporting efforts to ensure efficient financial operations. The Director of FP&A will prepare and maintain metric-driven financial models to forecast and evaluate Company profitability and perform additional analysis as requested.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the organization's financial processes that support planning, reporting, and compliance
- In-depth understanding of all lines of business and analyze key drivers for each
- Management of both routine and advanced finance processes, including but not limited to; budgeting & cash flow management, enhancing management predictive reporting tools leveraging technology and best-practice workflow design
- Work closely with CFO to support the long-term strategic planning process and an ongoing annual budget and financial plan.
- Manage a team within the finance function to manage cash forecasting, cash management, operational budgeting, and financial reporting.
- Build complex and dynamic financial models for the various lines of business.
- Provide recommendations to enhance financial performance and business opportunities strategically.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts.
- Support processes for a long-term strategic plan, financial forecasting, and reporting to all affiliates
- Work closely with Accounting, Tax, and other groups under Finance and Accounting to help implement strategy across the function and the impact on the organization.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement continually.
- Manage the annual revenue, expense, and capital budgeting process
- Conduct revenue and expense trend analysis and benchmarking
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- 10+ years of FP&A experience
- Expertise in finance best practices and ability to explain fundamentals to individuals at all levels within the organization
- Hands-on experience with creating and modeling financial statements
- Analytical skills, including financial modeling, forecasting, and budgeting
- Must possess excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
Benefits provided working at UHM
- MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION COVERAGE
- VOLUNTEER TIME-OFF (VTO)
- 401(K) WITH UP TO 2% MATCH
- PRE-TAX AND ROTH CONTRIBUTIONS
- CAREER PATHING
- GROWTH AND TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- COMPANY-SPONSORED OUTINGS
- To Apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume to Tammy Perrine at