Seasonal Administrative Assistant - Cleveland
Pease & Associates, CPA's
Pease Bell, CPAs is a rapidly growing mid-sized accounting firm serving an expanding nationwide client base. Now, with multiple offices and more than 160 employees, our priority is to provide the same exceptional quality of client support that has built our reputation in a crowded CPA marketplace.
Our diverse clientele engages us for specialized expert assistance in Accounting Advisory, Audit and assurance, Business Consulting, Buy-Side Advisory, Employee Benefit Plans, Estate Planning, Mergers and acquisitions, and Tax Compliance and consulting. In addition, our services cover a variety of industries, including Construction, Distribution, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Motion Picture, Nonprofit, Real Estate, and services.
We are looking to add seasonal staff to our Administrative Staff. The work week is Monday- Friday, with the possibility of overtime; it requires you to report to our Cleveland, Ohio office in person each day.
Responsibilities: Performs a wide range of general office duties and administrative support
- Enter various types of data into our workflow software.
- Preparation of Power of Attorney general form
- Certified mailings: Complete the form via the U.S. Post Office machine. Take certified mailings to the post office.
- Fed ex mailings: Prepare the label online via the FedEx website. Fielding calls from Fed Ex about address questions, client change of address issues, etc. Take Fed Ex to the drop-off center in the building.
- Ordering postage stamps (for client tax returns) via the USPS website.
- Adding postage to the internal postage meter via Pitney Bowes website.
- Prepare courier packages and arrange for pick-up/delivery.
- Sorting and mailing of client tax organizers.
Working with pdf files:
- Advanced level of working with electronic files, PDFs, and pdflyer software.
- Add electronic signatures to documents, edit, bookmark, and combine files in Adobe.
Printing various document files:
- Printing files from the tax software for paper filing.
- Going into the tax software, learning what files need to be printed for the paper filing of tax returns.
- Back-up to answering incoming phone calls, transfer calls, etc.
- Assisting client calls with accessing their tax returns in the client portal, explaining and helping them with signature forms, and fielding questions on where to send paper-filed returns.
- Using our hoteling software to assist staff with reserving workstations and conference rooms.
- Making reservations at hotels, conferences, booking flights, and hotels.
- Assist fellow administrative team members with projects as needed.
- Provide necessary support to all departments and offices of the firm, as needed.
Microsoft Office Suite; Word and Excel
- Knowledge of how to format charts in Excel.
- Knowledge of working with and inserting electronic signatures in Word documents.
General office equipment
Solid knowledge of working with copiers, scanning, and multi-pages.
Advanced level of working with PDF documents
Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Team player; willing to do what it takes to get the work done
Continuous learning and developing mindset
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding benefit programs, flexible work schedules, and excellent career advancement with growth opportunities for motivated individuals. In addition, continuing education and achieving professional certifications are encouraged.