Manager, Research Integration & Education (Hybrid Work Arrangement)
UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Foundation
Position Summary/Essential Duties:
*This position requires travel to community hospitals during business hours*
1. Establish a standardized process for navigating the research process across the UH System, and help investigators and their teams access various services offered through the UH CRC and resolve issues, questions, or concerns.
2. Facilitates the development, organization and implementation, of responsible conduct of research education programs for principal investigators, research personnel and UH departments.
3. Provide administrative leadership for the Research Education and outreach team. Oversee research operations including adherence to budget, allocation of resources, adherence to protocol requirements and recruitment
4. Provides Outreach efforts to spread research education across the UH Health System, supporting investigators in learning research requirement and processes.
5. Provide oversight over CRC’s efforts to educate and increase enrollment in clinical research of special populations including ethnic/racial minorities and LGBTQ,
Education & Required Credentials:
Experience & Knowledge:
UH Cleveland Medical Center
UH Cleveland Medical Center is University Hospitals’ flagship academic medical center. With more than 1,000 registered beds, UH Cleveland Medical Center provides primary, specialty and subspecialty medical and surgical care in the heart of Cleveland’s University Circle.