Clinical Research Program Coordinator
UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Foundation
- Assist the Director, Clinical Trials within Center for Clinical Research in regard to specific departmental activities with the goal of maximizing efficiency of management control systems, programs, policies, work methods and procedures.
- Coordinate activities for the unit to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished in a timely manner.
- Manages complex administrative responsibilities in support of research administration and clinical trials.
- Supports activities of the business operations team to facilitate financial and contractual management of the clinical trials program.
- Coordinates the internal and external clinical research marketing and communication efforts.
- Supports the process improvement efforts for the Clinical Trials Unit.
- High School Equivalent / GED Associates Degree and at least 5 years of program coordinator and/or administration experience required.
- Prior experience in clinical research preferred
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Detail oriented person with the ability to work independently on multiple tasks.
- Ability to understand and communicate requirements to others.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Strong computer skills with high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and database applications.
- High level of initiative and ownership with the ability to self-motivate.
UH Cleveland Medical Center
UH Cleveland Medical Center is University Hospitals’ flagship academic medical center. With more than 1,000 registered beds, UH Cleveland Medical Center provides primary, specialty and subspecialty medical and surgical care in the heart of Cleveland’s University Circle.