Supports new physician and staff research orientation and assists with consultations throughout the UH System.
- Helps develop and implement responsible conduct of research educational materials to supports the research community and develops and provides tools to aid in the appropriate conduct of research that is compliant with federal regulations, local policy and GCP guidelines. (20%)
- Assists in the promotion of research across the UH system to ensure that every physician, provider, staff and patient has access and opportunity to learn about or participate in a clinical research study.
- Ensure that ambulatory sites and community hospitals have access to research opportunities close to home for their patients. (20%)
- Supports the implementation of community engagement, marketing and recruitment strategies for research and for study teams to support protocol specific goals. (20%)
- Promotes and engages physicians, staff and patients currently not involved in or informed about research. (10%)
- Participate in Committee Meetings and support the CTSC grant (10%)
- Maintains current information regarding federal regulations, ethical considerations and UH CMC IRB and UH research polices related to the protection of human research participants and identifies opportunities for quality improvement. (10%)
- Export and analyze data as needed to support the business functions of the team. (10%)
- Bachelor Degree required. Advance degree preferred (in lieu of adv degree, 1-3 yrs relevant experience).
- 1+ years relevant experience. Research/relevant cert preferred or required within 2 years of hire.
UH Cleveland Medical Center
UH Cleveland Medical Center is University Hospitals’ flagship academic medical center. With more than 1,000 registered beds, UH Cleveland Medical Center provides primary, specialty and subspecialty medical and surgical care in the heart of Cleveland’s University Circle.