Growth Marketing Director (Adobe)
Who We Are
WillowTree, a TELUS International Company, is an award-winning digital product consultancy driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centric design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to build and design digital flagship products crucial to our clients’ business needs. We’re a global consultancy with a client list that includes the NBA, Capital One, Mastercard, Charles Schwab, PepsiCo, AB InBev, Marriott, Domino's, and many more. Ultimately we measure ourselves by the outcomes we achieve for our clients.
In January 2023, WillowTree was acquired by TELUS International (Symbol: TIXT). The combined company brings an unparalleled ability to deliver customer service solutions to our clients, including apps, websites, voice experiences, content moderation, AI annotation, and customer experience representatives.
Check out what some of us love about working at WillowTree here.
Location and Flexibility
When team members told us they needed more flexibility and autonomy around where and how they worked, we acted, creating two options to accommodate two different styles of work. One non-negotiable principle along the way? We had to retain our deep culture of collaboration, both among ourselves and with our clients. Introducing Work From Near (Hybrid) and Work From Anywhere (Remote) at WillowTree. Learn more here.
This role can be classified as Work From Near (Hybrid) or Work From Anywhere (Remote).
As a Growth Director in our Growth Marketing practice, you’ll serve as a senior-level expert on MarTech projects leveraging the Adobe ecosystem, including the Adobe Experience Platform (AEP). You will elevate WillowTree’s emerging Adobe practice and establish scalable processes and operations to generate new client work. You’ll play a meaningful role in guiding the creation and evolution of innovative digital products for our clients. This is a technical leadership role which will be instrumental in developing teams that can deliver dynamic and performative user experiences within the Adobe stack.
Adobe Stack Practice Ownership
- Creates a comprehensive and compelling vision for WillowTree’s Adobe practice; develops the structures and ceremonies necessary to track measurable progress against bringing that vision to fruition
- Leverages extensive in-platform experience to own tool implementation, integration, or execution projects within the Adobe stack (including Real-time CDP, Adobe Campaign, Journey Optimizer, Marketo Engage, or Adobe Analytics)
- Operates as a strategic and supportive consultant for clients while driving growth processes, innovative marketing trends, and an evolutive approach to delivery
- Develops Adobe stack expertise across the practice by crafting and presenting training materials for team members, including platform skills and delivery best practices
Client & Project Management
- Manages multiple projects and teams by providing strategic direction, marketing expertise, and in-platform execution in support of approximately $3M to $5M in revenue
- Identifies expansion opportunities and leads sales/contract discussions when pursuing increased engagement based on outstanding client needs
- Nurtures relationships with client stakeholders to align on project priorities, generate positive business outcomes, and serve as an intermediary for continuous feedback
- Responsible for the successful delivery of projects in their portfolio while coaching account leads to operate autonomously, on time, and within scope
Mentoring & Team Leadership
- Provides oversight, coaching, and strategic guidance to multiple client teams, including mentorship of a team of 3-7 people in managerial capacity, while supporting larger practice-level staffing discussions and interviewing efforts across the Growth team
- Dedicates time to supporting broader practice OKRs and strategic initiatives outside their client teams to elevate and evolve the Growth team’s service offerings
- Collaborates with team members around solutioning while acting as a conduit of support to more senior members in the practice
- Experience with several relevant platforms within the Adobe Experience Platform ecosystem: Adobe Real-time CDP, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Marketo Engage, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Journey Optimizer, Customer Journey Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of various digital marketing tools and channels, including: analytics, attribution, ad serving, CDPs, push/SMS/in-app, email marketing, social media
- Developed and led multi-phase projects with various client partners across industries
- Talent management experience including hiring, performance management, and leadership development for diverse teams
- An excellent writer with phenomenal communication and storytelling skills
- Expertise with data-driven marketing practices: audience segmentation, personalization, retargeting, exclusions, testing & optimization, etc.
- Demonstrated success planning and deploying integrated digital marketing or communications campaigns to drive acquisition, increase retention, and improve customer lifetime value (CLV)
- Ability to travel onsite to our office locations and clients (estimated 5 business days per month)
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree upholds our core values in every aspect of our work. We promote safe and inclusive work environments and maintain a drug-free workplace. We celebrate our differences and provide equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Diverse teams build better products. We acknowledge that the tech industry especially lacks opportunity for those who are of non-traditional backgrounds and in underrepresented groups. In order to create the best products for everyone, we know that it's important for our team to reflect the diversity of our users, and we are committed to being the change we want to see.