Senior Manager, Partner Development
The Importance of this Role
As a Partner Success Manager at Matic, you will develop, lead and deliver the growth strategy for an assigned book of business made up of both large and small client partnerships. Your mission is to strengthen our partnerships in order to foster mutually beneficial revenue growth. This position sits within the Partner Services team and collaborates cross-functionally with all internal and external departments including marketing, product, customer service, sales and engineering to ensure partner success.
Ideal candidates have the proven ability to drive action and partnership growth, leveraging industry experience to optimize partnerships and relationships, utilize domain expertise to advise, consult, lead and teach when appropriate, research and analyze data to extract actionable insights, and be willing to roll up their sleeves to execute the tasks and tactics to get you there.
- Builds strong, trusted relationships with clients and partners at all levels- including C-Level executives
- Continually identify ways to improve client performance through clear understanding of clients’ objectives and goals
- Effectively seek out, influence and advocate the implementation of growth opportunities with our client partners
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to learn and leverage industry expertise to optimize partnerships
- Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to the client’s attention before they become issues, offering potential solutions and advising on outcomes
- Perceives obstacles and objections as opportunities to engage, consult and deliver value
- Identify risks, analyze impact and drive accountability with cross functional teams
- Exhibits leadership among peer groups to achieve success through partnership growth - increasing yield through portfolio penetration
- Maintain internal product knowledge and awareness to brief Partners about releases and updates as
- necessaryProvide insight, data, and reporting on program performance to C-level executives
- Work and communicate with partners to develop scalable long term strategies and workflows that drive adoption of Matic’s products and services
- Use data to drive decision making and growth for your partners - internally and externally
- Collaborate with various teams including marketing, sales, product, BI, and others as needed to ensure consistent service and performance
- 5+ years of enterprise partnership or alliance management experience
- Proven success in partnership management and growth
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise partners
- Strong presentation skills
- Excel wizard able to analyze data, extract insights and drive action
- An entrepreneurial desire to be part of a growing team and company
How Matic stands out
- Career advancement - we have a culture that focuses on internal promotion and career growth.
- You have an ownership stake - all Maticians receive Matic stock options.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Company covered Health, Dental & Vision insurance for each Matician ($0 out of your paycheck for benefits), plus HSA with employer contribution.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Continuing education, licensing and professional development paid for by Matic.
- A TRUE team culture - One team, one dream is our company motto and while we are working hard to simplify the world of insurance, we never forget to play hard as well - we pride ourselves on frequent team events like happy hours, game nights, volleyball/kickball teams, etc!
- Modern office environment (that’s CDC compliant!) - we have a trendy HQ in the heart of German Village in downtown Columbus with awesome amenities including ping pong tables, coffee/espresso bar, flavored water bar (sparkling or still, your choice!).
Matic is a startup with ample opportunities for growth. Since 2014, Matic has changed the landscape of the insurtech industry by integrating insurance within the home and auto ownership experience. Today, Matic’s digital insurance marketplace has over 30 A-rated home and auto carriers, as well as distribution partners in industries ranging from mortgage origination and servicing to banking, auto financing, and much more.
We hire rock stars who are passionate about owning their work and are obsessed with finding a better way. Working at Matic means working collaboratively towards one common goal; we are one team with one dream. We have a fast-paced culture that is driven by quality, transparency, and of course fun.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. This position does not offer sponsorship.