Business Development Executive
The Importance of this Role
Matic is hiring a Business Development Executive to lead the charge of forging new strategic partnerships. Since our inception, Matic has focused heavily on the Mortgage Industry building products and services that allow for a seamless process for consumers to purchase Home/Auto Insurance.
The person selected for this opportunity will join other teammates telling the Matic story, business strategy, closing deals, and growing relationships, and will be on the leading edge of helping shape Matic’s direction in disrupting the future of insurtech.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, structure, negotiate, and execute complex strategic partnerships with a wide array of partners across new and existing verticals in mortgage, home, consumer and financial services
- Work effectively with C-Level executives at external partnerships to identify stakeholders, win deals and build long term partnerships
- Lead sales presentations in person and over video conference to key external decision makers
- Work closely with marketing, product, operations, and legal/compliance teams to identify impactful opportunities and drive partnerships to deployment
- Execute a plan of attack for RFPs taking full ownership of the internal and external collaborative efforts needed to succeed
What You Offer
- 5+ years of sales experience supporting Enterprise Accounts
- Must be willing to seek, find and establish conversations with new partners when necessary
- Experience creating economic proposals for partners
- Track record of effectively negotiating and managing partnerships
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple deliverables
- Strategic thinker and data driven analyzer, creative problem solver and innovator - you may be building new business models and working on first-of-its-kind partnership structures
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Availability to travel for deals and industry conferences
What We Offer
- Career advancement - we have a culture that focuses on internal promotion and career growth.
- You have an ownership stake - all Maticians receive Matic stock options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Company covered Health, Dental & Vision insurance for each Matician ($0 out of your paycheck for benefits), plus HSA with employer contribution
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Continuing education, licensing and professional development paid for by Matic
- A TRUE team culture - One team, one dream is our company motto and while we are working hard to simplify the world of insurance, we never forget to play hard as well - we pride ourselves on frequent team events like happy hours, game nights, volleyball/kickball teams, etc!
Matic is an insurance tech startup who delivers an unbiased approach to insurance. We combine a powerful digital experience with assistance from our team of trusted advisors. Matic has changed the landscape of the insurtech industry by integrating insurance within the home and auto ownership experience.
Our digital insurance marketplace has over 40 A-rated home and auto carriers, as well as distribution partners in industries ranging from mortgage origination and servicing to banking, auto financing, and much more.
Working at Matic means working collaboratively towards one common goal; we are one team with one dream. We have a fast-paced culture that is driven by quality, transparency, and of course fun.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. This position does not offer sponsorship.