Build the Path Forward
At Path Robotics, we’re attacking a trillion-dollar opportunity - doing things that have never been done before to support an industry hurting from a lack of skilled labor. Big, hard problems are what Path tackles every day and our people are our greatest asset to get that job done. Our intelligent, hardworking team of people do the impossible every single day, yet remain incredibly kind, humble, and always ready to support one another.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to drive top-line revenue for the organization as we seek to become the biggest AI-driven robotics company in the world. You will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing and will join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing. Come solve the hardest problems with the best team on the planet!
What You’ll Do
- Manage end-to-end sales funnel all the way through to signature
- Maintain strong relationships with future prospects on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate cross-functionally across engineering, operations, customer success, and product of note
- Conduct meetings virtually, in-person, and on the road to gain a deeper understanding of present-day challenges and future goals of prospects.
- Develop an advanced understanding of market verticals, current capabilities, and competitive alternatives
- Define clear product needs for the engineering and R&D teams based on market intel and customer feedback
- Improvement of sales materials, including pitch process and presentations
- Additional management opportunities will be assessed when necessary
Who You Are
- Are able to live into Path's values day in and day out
- Have hit or trend toward quota on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Have a track record of being a pacesetter for the sales organization
- Want to carry an increased quota which will be determined by current sales analysis and incremental changes, including headcount, to your team
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Why You'll Love It Here
- Free lunch every day
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance with 100% coverage on monthly medical premiums for you and any dependents (nothing comes out of your paycheck!)
- 6 weeks 100% paid parental leave plus an additional 6-8 weeks maternity leave for the
birthing parent (12-14 weeks total)
- 401K through Empower
- Paid Referral Bonus
Job Type: Full-time