Associate Application Administrator - Engineering Systems
Columbus, OH, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Associate Application Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration, end-user support, system configuration, workflow management, and general system availability related to applications used on a daily basis by the engineering teams. Works closely with the rest of the IT and internal business teams to effectively support our business users.
What You'll Do
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for multiple hosted applications (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, GitLab)
- Triage and resolve issues reported by users in the various applications
- Provision new users, manage workflows, manage system configuration, and general end-user assistance
- Collaborate with the rest of the IT development teams to participate in projects and identify system improvements
- Design, develop, and test enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements
- Document all changes to applications per internal controls
- Create technical documentation and conduct end-user training
- Adhere to industry best practices for change and release management
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other similar degree, or equivalent work experience
- JIRA/Confluence administration experience
- Advanced technical and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Basic time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a dynamic environment
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of Git repositories
- Administration experience with testing tools
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) technologies such as Okta
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $65,000 - $95,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.