Technical Customer Service Associate - Bilingual (English and Spanish)
IT, Customer Service
Columbus, OH, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 25, 2021
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is the leading cloud software for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies. We are looking for dedicated customer services professionals to provide guidance, advice, and technical support to our end users, ensuring an excellent experience with our products and applications. You will partner with the Customer Success team to maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, and culture within Veeva, and help maintain partnerships with our clients.
This role is ideal if you are looking to build a career with a company that has a proven track record of success and excellent corporate culture grounded in our values- Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. If you are driven to provide an excellent customer experience and work with software this job is for you!
What You’ll Do
- Advise end users on best practices when using Veeva’s content management software
- Identify and resolve client issues associated with Veeva’s content management software
- Build strong professional relationships with all users of Veeva’s content management software
- Provide recommendations/feedback on client service improvements and product development
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service, quality, and professionalism with customers and coworkers
- Maintain accurate records of all email/telephone/chat correspondence related to role
- 1+ year relevant experience in a customer service role
- Effective communication, organizational and time management skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate technical information
- Demonstrated competence in standard computer packages (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proficiency in Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.