Columbus, OH, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual who will contribute to the continual success of our global revenue team for professional services. The individual will be integral to ensuring that our professional services orders and invoices are created accurately and timely in accordance with customer needs. This individual will review professional services orders and will work closely with Veeva’s services teams to provide business solutions, maintain order data quality, and execute process improvements.
What You'll Do
- Review incoming Statements of Work for completeness, accuracy & compliance to company bookings and revenue recognition guidelines
- Create and manage professional services billings
- Provide daily advice and support to Veeva’s services teams, including actively investigating unusual items or advising on non-standard requests
- Partner with Veeva’s accounts receivable team to address client service matters
- Participate in month-end close process
- Assist team with the planning and execution of projects to streamline and improve processes
- 2+ years of accounting or finance operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or similar
- Strong communication skills that demonstrate an ability to partner with teams cross-functionally within Veeva and provide timely, accurate customer service
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize and remain organized
- Ability to problem-solve and navigate complex situations
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Nice to Have
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite and/or Zuora RevPro
- Familiarity with revenue accounting
- Software industry experience, especially SaaS
- Public accounting experience
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Flexible PTO and Work from Anywhere policy
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?